Here at Taleem Institute, we are focused on helping our students build a strong foundation in the Islamic faith.
We have a comprehensive syllabus that emphasises Quranic, Islamic, and Arabic learning. Each student is taught at their own pace.
A “thorough and balanced” syllabus is central to the success of our Madrasah. We aim to continually improve our syllabus and conduct annual reviews. Emphasis is placed on continuous learning through intensive training methods that are enjoyable for students. There is an annual review of all syllabus material to ensure our students continue to succeed. However, we strongly believe that other aspects such as the following are equally important:
- Stimulating teaching methods where pupils are engaged and challenged.
- An understanding and appreciation of how pupils learn best.
- Structured lessons, where there is time for teaching, listening to Sabaq, and revision.
- A passion and motivation to impart Islamic knowledge.
Our Teaching day is divided into 5 segments:
Lesson 1 – Memorisation of the Quran
Lesson 2 – Recitation of the Quran
Lesson 3 – Daily Duas & Salah Duas
Lesson 4 – Islamic Studies & Aqeedah
Lesson 5 – Arabic Language
There will be a recess break allowing students to refresh.
Assembly- The structure of the assembly is as follows:
- Welcome greeting followed by Qur’anic recitation.
- Reflections on the previous week.
- Acknowledging high achievers.
- Reminding our students of their commitments.
- A dua or a hadith of the week.
- Recitation of the dua for increasing knowledge.