Welcome to Taleem Institute
Islamic Center for Muslims to Achieve Spiritual Goals
Due to the continuing growth of the Muslim Community in Thurrock, we have opened an Islamic School in Grays, Essex. Taleem Institute is the first leading Evening & Weekend Islamic School in Grays (RM17). We wanted to establish an after school provision specializing in delivering high-quality Tajweed and Hifdh in addition to teaching the Arabic language so that children can understand what they are reading. We have an Islamic studies syllabus that addresses the issues facing the younger generation living in Thurrock, Essex, while at the same time focusing on the task of nurturing the Islamic characteristics and morals within our children.
We have an Islamic studies syllabus that addresses the issues facing the younger generation living in Thurrock, Essex, while at the same time focusing on the task of nurturing the Islamic characteristics and morals within our children.
We teach students to be upright and to distinguish right from wrong and to respect the law. We encourage students to accept responsibility for their behaviour, show initiative and to understand how they can contribute positively to the lives of others in the community and society as a whole. Taleem Institute recognises the importance of this crucial task and has a well-defined curriculum with the aim to serve the young and growing Muslims of tomorrow.
We strive for excellent academic standards and aim for our students to become future ambassadors of Islam.
Taleem Institute recognises the importance of an islamic studies curriculum and aims to serve the young and growing muslims of tomorrow.
We promotes an ethos of positive dialogue within society. We aim to educate our children to participate effectively and constructively within a spiritual, Qur’anic and Prophetic perspective through good example, discourse and effective communication.
This is aimed at improving and contributing to the world in which we all live, study and work.
We serve children and families of all backgrounds and teach respect for all schools of thought in the community, promote tolerance for people of all faiths and beliefs in our British society, and encourage our pupils to develop a sense of national and global citizenship. We hope, through our staff and pupils, to make a positive contribution to our community, society and world, for the benefit of all, insha’Allah. The institute seeks:
- To develop the whole personality of pupils with Tawheed at the core and Islam as the main focus of their lives.
- To help children acquire a moral attitude to life through conscientious awareness and the practice of Divine Guidance in all their affairs and transactions.
- To promote the dignity of each young person through self-respect, respect for parents, elders and others, and through the development of personal responsibility.
- To help young people to understand the complexity of the world in which they live and that their own well-being is closely connected to the well-being of others.
- To develop an understanding of, and respect for, differences that exist in the multi-cultural, multi-faith society in Britain today.
- To ensure that young people enjoy their life at Taleem Institute, and develop a love of learning and a strong desire to continue their education as a lifelong experience.
We want our students to develop the values and skills below so that they become successful individuals:
Taleem Institute aims to create a culture of safe, fun and intellectually challenging learning environment and culture where all students excel and achieve their potential.