Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, we promise never to release your personal details to any external company for marketing purposes.
Taleem Institute is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect:
- In general you can visit this site without telling us information about yourself.
- When you register online, contact us, or interact with us in any other way, we may sometimes receive personal information about you, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number etc
- Email/SMS marketing: If you actively provide your consent to us along with your email address and/or mobile phone number, we may contact you for marketing purposes by email or text message. By opting in, you grant us the right to contact you for marketing purposes.
- Post/Telephone marketing: If you have provided us with your postal address or telephone number we may send you direct mail or telephone you about our work unless you have told us that you would prefer not to receive such information
How we used information:
- We use your personal information to give you the information, support, services, or products you ask for.
- We use your information to gain a full understanding of your situation so we can develop and offer you the best possible personalised services.
- We use your information for internal administrative purposes, and to let you know about changes to our services or policies or to ask you for feedback.
- We may use your information to send you communications about our work and how you can help us to help you, for example, information about our campaigns and activities. You can let us know if you would prefer not to receive these communications at any time by emailing email@example.com
- We use your personal information look into, and respond to, complaints, legal claims or other issues.
Who is information shared with:
We will never share, sell or swap your details with any third parties for the purposes of their own marketing or the monetising of your data. We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers or service providers only to provide the products or services you’ve requested from us.
- To trusted third parties who work with us in connection with our other purposes, to provide our updates and marketing information
- We require these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and data protection laws and we will make sure that appropriate controls are in place.
- Where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies), or in order to enforce or apply our rights (including in relation to our website or other applicable terms and conditions) or to protect us, for example in cases of suspected fraud or defamation.
Third party websites:
This website may include links to other sites, not owned or managed by us. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy of information collected by websites not managed by us. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We use information derived from cookies in order to:
- Compile statistics on how our website is being used, which can help us to improve our website and online services.
- Facilitate users’ ability to navigate through the website and ascertain whether the website is operating effectively.
- Personalise and improve the service we offer you by understanding your preferences and establishing which areas of the website are most relevant to you.
Third-party cookies: We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Managing cookies: In your web browser you can control which types of cookies you allow. You can turn cookies on or off using your browser’s settings. You can also delete cookies and clear your browser’s cache (history).
Your right to Personal Information:
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Should you wish to exercise these rights we require you to prove your identity of approved identification. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you have provided your consent for our use of your personal information, you always have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted by us for such purposes. You can opt out of receiving direct information from us at any time. Simply contact email@example.com
Changes to this policy: