The Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) School
Who is this Course for?
At the completion of their studies, our students will be able to recite the entire Qur’an with Tajweed. They shall also memorise the last four Juz of the Holy Qur’an, Surah Yaseen, and a comprehensive set of Dua and Salaah. We shall also prepare our students for their GCSE Islamic studies course.
1) DBS cleared male and female teachers
2) Segregation after the age of 10
3) Average class size: 13-15 students per teacher.
4) Teaching Assistants to ensure equal development.
5) Web-based learning facilities for classwork.
We group students according to their ability and varying needs. Students shall receive a special Taleem Institute diary used for recording their progress. We offer prizes and rewards for high achievers. Our Headteacher continuously monitors the progress of all students.