We at the Taleem Institute believe that it is important to start the weekend with an assembly. This gives us the opportunity to reflect on what we have learned and done well in the previous week. We also have a reminder of our expectations and a moment of celebrating the success of students who have been doing exceptionally well.
The structure of our assembly is as follows:
- Welcome greeting followed by some Qur’an recitation
- Reflection on the previous week
- Celebrating success (weekly merit winners)
- Reminder of expectation
- Either a dua/hadith of the week
- Finally a reminder of the dua for increasing knowledge
This helps the students to prepare, motivate, and aspire.