The Hifdth School
Who is this Course for?
- Children age 5 to 18
- Those who wish to study Hifdhul Quran, Tajweed, Islamic Studies….
- Study 5 hours a week
Students will be able to read the whole Qur’an with Tajweed.
Memorise the whole Qur’an .
Memorise and practice a comprehensive set of Dua and salah.
DBS checked male and female teachers
Segregation after the age of 10.
Average class size: 13-15 students.
Teaching Assistants for slow learners.
Web based learning facilities for classwork, homework and self-learning
Students are categorised according to their ability and learning levels.
Each student will have Taleem Class Diary for recording their progress.
Students are continuously motivated by special rewards, prizes and certificates.
Learning progress is monitored every week through our Head Teacher and Quality Control
- Course length 5-7 years (approx)
- 16 weeks a term
- 3 terms a year
- Thursday- Saturday
- 5 Hours a week
Level 1 - Timetable
- New Lesson
- Duas & Salaah Duas
- Islamic Studies
Level 2 Plus - Timetable
- Hifdh New Lesson
- Hifdh Revision
- Tajweed & Khatam
- Islamic Studies/Dua
The Hifdh School – Books
- Gateway to Arabic
- Madina Arabic Books
- Goodword Arabic Book 1, 2 & 3
- Islamic Studies by Molvi Abdul Aziz
- Islamic Studies – Goodword for Kids
- Islamic Studies – Yahiya Emerick
- The Holy Quran in Indian Script
- The Holy Quran in Uthmani Script