Teachers for Taleem Institute
Who are we looking for?
Taleem Institute is one of the leading evening and weekend schools in Thurrock, Grays, Essex. We are now recruiting Male/Female part-time teachers to join our team of teachers in our well-established school due to expansion.We are seeking innovative and experienced teachers.
You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teacher with excellent subject knowledge and an ability to teach the following subjects:
Tajweed, Khatmul Qur’an, Hifdh ul Qur’an, Arabic Language, Islamic studies and Dua & Salah
13-15 students in a class
6 hours tuition per session in the weekend
Gender Segregation after the age of 10
6 hours tuition in the weekdays
- Be punctuality & maintain excellent attendance (Teachers must be in their classroom 10 minutes before formal lessons)
- Classroom control & safety management (Students must not be left unsupervised under any circumstance)
- Maintain classroom timetable giving due attention to all subjects. Headteacher will provide a subject timetable.
- Record keeping of student achievements (daily diary, wall charts & end of term reports)
- Exam preparation and report every term (sixteen weeks)
- Teach from the adopted syllabus
Support for Teachers
- Designated buildings
- Fully equipped classroom
- A dedicated head teacher
- A team of administrators
- Training Sessions
- Flexible teaching hours with multiple sessions for those who wish to increase their hours
Saturday & Sunday
Session 1: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Tue – Wed – Thurs
Session 4: 5.00pm – 7: 00pm
Ability to communicate in English
Two references from your previous employers are preferable.
Experience in teaching the related subjects mentioned.
Certification of authority to teach. (DESIRABLE)
Basic IT skills desirable though support from our admin team is available
Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications and experience in teaching Arabic language or Tajweed as a foreign language to an English audience.